Finance and Administrative Services Santa Rosa and Petaluma Operations
Updated March 12, 2021
- District Police will be operating as usual, please contact Dispatch at 527-1000 for any urgent needs.
- Electronic access key requests can now be done electronically. Please fill out the form and have the approver email to Tim Danford.
Help Desk is available for laptop/hardware pickup/troubleshooting (that can’t be done remotely) by appointment only. Help Desk personnel are only onsite for appointments, and approved projects for the District. No drop-in support can be provided.
IC staff are onsite on a limited basis to support approved projects, including: student laptop loan program, Virtual Lab support and other approved onsite instructional support activities. Please contact Mike Roth for IC requests, or open a ticket. Student requests for remote technical assistance are supported by the Student Help Desk phone support hours: Monday - Thursday, 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM (707) 521-6062.
Accounting will be operating remotely and approvals will now be done electronically. Please contact Linda Close for any urgent needs or questions.
- All invoices received by Accounting will be scanned and emailed to the appropriate manager and administrative assistant for approval as needed. The manager will forward back to Accounting giving approval for payment.
- If you have an invoice in your possession that has already been approved, please scan and email to Nicole O’Brien (or Guadalupe Cabrera-Mendia for Measure H).
- If an invoice in your possession has not been approved, please scan and email to your supervisor, who should then forward the email to Nicole O’Brien (or Guadalupe Cabrera-Mendia for Measure H) giving approval for payment.
- For Petaluma, please cc Heidi Miranda on all invoice approvals.
Travel Expense Claims
- Please scan completed Travel Expense Claims and receipts and email to Guadalupe Cabrera-Mendia (with a cc to Heidi Miranda for Petaluma).
- If your claim exceeds the approved spending limit, please scan and email to your supervisor, who should then forward the email to Guadalupe Cabrera-Mendia (with a cc to Heidi Miranda for Petaluma) giving approval for payment.
SANTA ROSA MAILROOM
- The mail room will be operational during the closure, although staffing will be limited to the hours of 10 AM – 2 PM.
- Incoming mail will be distributed daily and outgoing mail will be picked up by USPS the following morning.
- Outgoing mail can be dropped off between 9AM – 4PM in the mailbox outside the Police Department doors at Pedroncelli.
- For Federal Express, large mailings or to arrange mail pickup, please contact Marie Fischer at 521-6931.
- We will be limiting access to one person at a time.
- Please contact Linda Close for any urgent needs or questions.
PETALUMA FACULTY WORKROOM
- The faculty workroom is accessible as usual.
- Please use the sanitizing supplies to sanitize before and after accessing the area.
- Mail will be distributed on Thursdays. Interoffice mail and outgoing USPS mail can be left in the designated locations in PC 631.
- Urgent faculty copy requests can be emailed to faculty support and print jobs will be done on Thursdays from 10am – 11am.
- Other faculty workroom requests (keys, key cards, etc.) can be scheduled directly via appointment with Heidi Miranda at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Purchasing is operating remotely. For requisitions, please attach any documents to your requisition or scan to the appropriate buyer. For any urgent questions, please contact the buyer or Kate Jolley.
- Contracts will continue to be processed but if there is a need for original signatures, will take a little longer to process so please allow for that in your timeline. Please send all contracts electronically to Veronica Chavez and Kate Jolley.
- The warehouse will be operational and accepting deliveries in both Santa Rosa (M-F 7:00-1:00 and as needed for specific deliveries) and Petaluma (M-Th 9:00 am-2:00 pm and by appt).
- If you are expecting a delivery and want it delivered to your department, please contact Solomon Ghebretensae and Landis Beck in Santa Rosa or Art Jahnsen in Petaluma. Otherwise, we will store them in the warehouse until we resume face-to-face operations.
SANTA ROSA COPY CENTER
- The copy center continues to produce copy center jobs.
- The walkup copy center will be closed. Please email any needed jobs or drop off in the door slot at the copy center.
- Facilities and Grounds is operating as usual and are available for any urgent needs, please contact Hank Lankford.
- For any non-urgent needs, please submit a service request.
- The HVAC (heating, ventilation, air conditioning) in buildings on both campuses will cycle in and out of holiday mode so please be aware there may not be air flowing in your building.
- Hard key requests can now be done electronically. Please fill out the form and have the approver email to Hank Lankford.
Custodial Services is operating on an as needed basis as spaces are used and doing a systematic building-by-building cleaning of the campuses. Please contact Mengi Gebre for any urgent needs or questions.
Payroll is operating remotely. All payroll related documents are submitted electronically. Timesheet Templates are sent on a monthly basis with instructions and due dates for submission to payroll. Information for payroll staff contacts and other payroll related matters is available on the payroll website. Please contact Deepa Desai for any urgent needs or questions.
For those that do not have regular access to a scanner, I have found the free app “Tiny Scanner” to be very helpful or you can also convert photos to PDF by using the notes app in some smart phones.