Please submit your request 6-8 weeks in advance in order to ensure the best opportunities for design, printing if necessary, and successful distribution.
Use the PR Service Request form to request these services:
- Graphic design for campaigns, print, and digital promotions
- SRJC graphic standards, guidelines, and logos
- Social media publicity and consultation
- Photo services and access to photography archives
- Spanish translation services
- Insider newsletter
- Press releases, & public service announcements
- The goal is to generate editorial and reporter interest.
- SRJC events that are open to the general public are eligible for a press release.
- Events that are open to students only should be publicized through student announcement channels: Bear Facts and The Oak Leaf (527-4401).
- Text should be from 150 to 250 words. Do not include opinions.