PR INTAKE FORM
Please submit your request 6-8 weeks in advance in order to ensure the best opportunities for design, printing if necessary, and distribution.
There is no charge for PR Services. Departments must have funds for printing and paid advertising, including on social media; they may be asked to pay for translation services.
Use PR Intake form for these services:
- Graphic design for print and digital promotions (e.g. brochures, posters, ads; print, digital)
- Marketing and advertising
- Social media publicity and consultation
- Photo services and access to photography archives
- Web design & development, including the santarosa.edu homepage
- Spanish translation services
- Logo design
- Insider newsletter
- Graphic design standards and guidelines
PRESS RELEASE FORM
Please submit details of your announcement or event 6-8 weeks in advance in order to ensure the best opportunities for successful distribution. The purpose of a press release is to interest editors and reporters in a potential story. Only SRJC events that are open to the general public are eligible for a press release.
Your text should be from 150 to 250 words. Please do not include opinions.
Use Press Release form for these services:
- Press releases, public service announcements for radio/tv, story pitches