August 16, 2022, Santa Rosa, CA —Santa Rosa Junior College (SRJC) welcomed students back on August 15 for the start of the fall semester with nearly two-thirds of classes in-person and all services available both in-person and online.
In addition to standard course offerings, SRJC also has many new programs this semester, including a new taxation program aimed at preparing students for the IRS Enrolled Agent Exam.
Other new courses and programs include:
- Dance Improvisation, Jazz Dance History, Dance Conditioning & Somatic Practices, and Tap
- Pilates Mat Instructor, Reformer Instructor, Apparatus Instructor, Comprehensive Instructor
- Business Administration
- Construction Management Fundamentals
- Cybersecurity: Network & Systems Security Administrator
- Interior Design Fundamentals
- Electrical Union Apprenticeship
- Residential Electrical Apprenticeship
- Hospitality Management: Meeting and Event Planning
- Drone Studies: Applied Drone Operations
- Cyber Security - Beginning, Intermediate, and Advanced
- Linux Systems Administrator, Network Security Administration, Systems Security Administration
- Computer Studies: Web Full-Stack Developer
- Mechatronics Fundamentals & Industrial Maintenance Technician
- Film, Television, Electronic Media
- Adult Ed: Social Media for Business, Introduction to Landscaping, Introduction to Home Maintenance and Repair
- Fire Science - Fire Company Officer
- Welding: Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW), Shielded Metal Arc Welding (SMAW), Flux Cored Arc Welding (FCAW), Welding: Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW), Welding Technology
- Solar Photovoltaics: Basics, System Installation, System Design & Sales
- Wine Cellar Worker
SRJC’s full course offerings can be found at catalog.santarosa.edu.